Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Featured on a Blog!

I've been featured on a blog!  I'm excited and flattered.  You can find a profile of me on http://extravaganzacrafts.com/Blogs/?p=1502.  I thank Shasta Mclaughlin for taking the time and interest to feature me on her blog.  I encourage you to check out some of her past posts--she has some very interesting articles on how to make the most of your business.  She also features crafters and it's always interesting to learn about what others are doing and how they're doing it.

I've been busy updating my Artfire and Etsy stores and adding some new listings.  Some photos are below. 

Now that it's summer, it's time to think about the county fair.  I've entered some of my crochet items twice now and everything has won a ribbon so far.  I wasn't able to enter anything last year as that's when my mother died so I wasn't here.  But I intend to enter again this summer and now I have to choose what to make.  I want it to be something unique and something that is very eye catching.  My sister-in-law is encouraging me to enter something in the State Fair too.  She has been entering socks.  I might try it this year.  Everything at the State Fair is always so good though, that I'm a little intimidated that I can't live up to the other talented people who enter.

Do you enter any of your work in your county or state fair?  I'd love to hear about what you've entered and if you've won ribbons so please post some comments.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being featured. Good luck at the fair. Your work is absolutely lovely, definately blue ribbon worthy. Off to check out your feature now.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete