Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Photo Book of Some Recent Work

I store all my craft photos on Shutterfly on a share site so that I can easily keep track of them all and people can see them.  It also lets me add captions and such.  It also serves as a good backup in case my computer crashes or something and I lose my pictures.  But because my computer has been having some issues with photos lately and it's not getting any younger (just like me), I had my son spend a few hours backing up all my photos on CDs too.  I hadn't EVER backed them up.  Not a good thing.  You should FREQUENTLY back up your photos and documents.

Anyway, Shutterfly gave me a special offer that if I posted my new photo book to my blog, I'd get a $10 coupon for a future order.  So.....you guessed it!  I posted my photo book.  Take a look if you'd like.  It's not everything I make by any means, but there are quite a few things in there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! I just became a follower- I'm over from Etsy. Some how I thought I already was a follower? I don't know! Anyhow, good to have the chance to get to know you and your art- looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete