Thursday, May 5, 2011

Craft Show This Weekend

For all you Minnesotans, I'm going to be in a craft show on Saturday, May 7, at the VFW in Forest Lake, MN.  I think there will be many interesting crafters there, so please stop by and shop.

As I think is always the case, I don't feel like I have enough inventory or all the things I'd like to have offered for sale, but I think I have some items that will make good Mother's Day gifts.  I hope shoppers agree.  It's going to be a long day though--the sale goes form 10 am to 7 pm.  A rather odd time.  Most shows are 9-3, 9-4, etc.  So we'll see how this goes.  I've never done one in the northern suburbs and this is a first time promoter, so things might not go so smoothly.  I hope shoppers show up because there's nothing worse than to sit there all day with no business.

After the show, I intend to put my efforts into a quick little custom order I have and then I have a very LONG list of things I want to try.  I want to do American Girl doll clothes, socks, a lot of new dishcloths, headbands, childrens' things, toys, and so on and so on.  I just need more hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment