Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Collectibles Shop on Bonanza.com

I've always liked collecting things and I have a particular weakness for dishes, glassware, and pottery.  I really like dishes.  My favorites are Fiestaware and all Homer Laughlin china, Fire King, Anchor Hocking, Pyrex, and milk glass.  It's all so very pretty.  But it also takes  up a lot of space.   And my house is getting really full.  So I've started a new store on Bonanza.com that includes my handmade items and some collectibles.  You can see it here:  http://www.bonanza.com/booths/brendasgeneralstore.  So far I've listed a really pretty 18" Revlon doll, a milk glass bowl and a couple of other things.






If you've never looked at Bonanza.com, I highly recommend it.  It's very similar to eBay.  You can find handmade items, vintage, collectibles, jewelry, and pretty much everything.  Some items are a fixed price, and others are auction style.  You'll have a lot of fun browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment