Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I hope you have a wonderful day and spend it eating good food with family and friends.  I'll be hosting 18 family members and friends for the day.  Today has been a busy day baking pies, cleaning, etc.

November was craft show month and it went really well.  I had a table at 3 different craft shows.  Each show had wonderful vendors (I wish I could have shopped more!) and lots of wonderful shoppers.  I thank everyone who stopped by and purchased something from me or made an order.  I'm busy working away on all the orders!  I  was happily surprised that we had so many shoppers turn out and that they were willing to buy.  I noticed, however, that shoppers were looking for lower priced items and not interested in spending a large sum on one item.  A sign of the economic times, I believe.

I'm having free shipping on many items in my Artfire store (http://BrendasCraftStore.artfire.com).  The store is a little empty right now because I sold a lot at the craft shows, but I'll keep adding things throughout the month of December so please keep checking for new items for gifts or for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment