Monday, April 4, 2011

Some More New Items

I did a knitted version of the preemie baby hat and listed it at my Etsy store.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/brendascraftstore  I think I like the knitted version better than the crochet version.





And I listed another necklace at Artfire http://BrendasCraftStore.artfire.com  I really like the colors on this one.  The yellow really stands out.  This is one of my favorite colors so far.

I spent part of the evening working on a crocheted dish towel.  I had tried one a week ago with this pattern but didn't like how it came out, so I'm trying again with some modifications.  We'll see how it goes.  I watched the Academy of Country Music Awards while I crocheted.  They had some good performances.  All the women looked gorgeous in their fancy dresses.  I wish I were that skinny!  I'm going to start an exercise class tomorrow night through our community ed program, so maybe I'll get a start on fitting into one of those dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment